“Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.” - The Buddha
While founded by those from Buddhist traditions, we share space with groups of many traditions in order to generate enlightened activity through awareness, insight, and compassion in individuals and community.
We are leaving our brick and mortar location for now, but are continuing to find ways to serve the greater Santa Cruz spiritual community. If you are looking for an online format to share your special insight and wisdom, contact us.
Contact for Programs or Facility Use
or call 831-854-7088
Special programming, including visiting teachers, short retreats, panels on topics of social interest, musical performances, films, celebrations, are often offered in order to generate insight, joy
Our goal is to generate enlightened activity
through meditation, insight, and compassion
in individuals and community.
Wisdom Center events are all online. We have closed our brick and mortar center. We are restructuring and re-inventing! It is our intention to continue serving our community in the spirit of wisdom and compassion.
The Wisdom Center of Santa Cruz continues to follow Santa Cruz County Guidelines for harm reduction due to the coronavirus. Since this novel virus continues to be highly contagious, the majority of our programs continue to be online.
Key prevention practices:
• self-screen for temperature at home
• maintain physical distancing at least 6 feet
• use of face coverings; do not touch face
• do not share drinks or food onsite
• handwash frequently or use hand sanitizer
• regularly clean and disinfect of high touch sites
• STAY HOME if you are at risk or not feeling well -with cough, fever, difficult breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell or have been in contact with ill person