“Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.” - The Buddha
While founded by those from Buddhist traditions, we share space with groups of many traditions in order to generate enlightened activity through awareness, insight, and compassion in individuals and community.
Currently looking to share space with business needing daytime use. In the heart of downtown Santa Cruz, the Wisdom Center is a beautiful space which can be reserved for classes, events and seminars. Rates vary according to time and day.
Contact for Programs or Facility Use
or call 831-854-7088
Special programming, including visiting teachers, short retreats, panels on topics of social interest, musical performances, films, celebrations, are often offered in order to generate insight, joy
Our goal is to generate enlightened activity
through meditation, insight, and compassion
in individuals and community.
The Wisdom Center of Santa Cruz continues to follow Santa Cruz County Guidelines for harm reduction due to the coronavirus. Since this novel virus continues to be highly contagious, the majority of our programs continue to be online. Some,however are proceeding with caution.
Consider yourself responsible for the health and well-being of others.
Key prevention practices:
• self-screen for temperature at home
• maintain physical distancing at least 6 feet
• use of face coverings; do not touch face
• do not share drinks or food onsite
• handwash frequently or use hand sanitizer
• regularly clean and disinfect of high touch sites
• STAY HOME if you are at risk or not feeling well -with cough, fever, difficult breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell or have been in contact with ill person